TAP offers a coordinated approach that enhances digital learning; empowers trainers to build and deploy content within courses using serious games quickly while at the same time rigorously measure measurable outcomes.
For learners, this is the platform that houses the interactive digital resources to fuel their development and enables them to level up through continuous training and assessment using serious games.
TAP is a singular platform for:
- trainers build and deploy engaging game-based digital courses
- trainers could onboard trainees into courses
- trainers capture empirical game data through a dashboard
- trainers access includes individual game play results as well as course summary results
- trainer could download all data for their own analysis
- learners to acquire skills at their own time, anywhere
- learners access their own individual multiple game play results
- learners can play as many times as they wish to
- learners to immerse in a simulated real life work environment
The platform could be used for both training and assessment purposes. There are no limits to the size of each deployment session, which could be as small as 20 persons to as large as 2,000 persons.