Be proud to value academic authenticity
Academic plagiarism detector and teaching resources
As a teacher, librarian, researcher, or other education professional, use anti-plagiarism tools to develop a culture of integrity and authenticity among your students.
Compilatio Magister allows you to:
- check that your students respect the writing and citation guidelines,
- quickly identify the sources used in their assignments,
- access tools to raise awareness and educate on intellectual property rights,
- easily assess the quality, originality and research effort in assignments.
Empower your students and focus on truly original work.
How to get started?
- Receive or submit the document in the interface
- Choose whether to index to the document database or not
- Analyses with 3 comparison levels
- Obtain a similarity rate and a list and location of sources
- Verification and manual refinement of correctly cited sources
- Derive the plagiarism rate for analyzed documents